About the role:
As a Senior Manager of Production, you would develop and deploy QACC strategy to deliver high-quality products and customer satisfaction by managing the resource(s) for production planning and production control. You would need to develop and drive strategy in collaboration with other internal and external stakeholders to increase production, control quality, costs and improve operations and manpower efficiencies.
- Accountable for the annual budgeting and forecasting in terms of manpower, productivity and food cost and planned production requirements
- Creates and sets future strategy for the business needs ensuring business requirements are identified and represented.
- Responsible for forecasting consumptions for tendering purposes on projected business forecasts.
- Responsible for controlling Food Costs Output and minimising wastage, by way of providing expertise and guidance in culinary development and menu design.
- Accountable to ensure all meals are in accordance to HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) specified standards and proper documentation is done; ensures that all standard recipes for all the dishes made are prepared, maintained and followed.
- Oversees the quality of raw material received and used in the kitchen and works on any necessary changes to be done Develop new menus for airline customers
- Forecasting for Tendering process to ascertain stock levels for tendering purposes
- Responsible for planning and managing the daily food production for QACC
- Accountable or ensuring the highest-level quality and consistency as relates to food handling, food quality and food presentation.
- Ensure conformance with customer specifications and quality standard as well as being in accordance with FDA, HACCP, and other regulations.
- Provide effective leadership in the department and participates with peers in team projects
- Providing recipes and yields to Materials Inventory team for costing purposes and update food related items.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years of job-related experience in a high performing organization
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Airline Catering Management.
- Analytical and conceptual minded with strong negotiation skills and skills in strategy and development
- Experience in handling Aannual budgeting & forecasting in terms of manpower, productivity and food cost and planned production requirements.
- Must have led the development and implementation of plans to drive new processes that improve customer satisfaction levels and productivity