Qatar Duty Free
As the Senior Manager Planning & Pricing, you will be responsible to drive growth in sell-out through improvements in demand planning governance with a dedicated team to focus on forecast and replenishment tools.
You would need to reduce the risk of Out of Stock (OOS) on supplier’s end, improve the completion rate of purchase orders and reduce QDF’s financial exposure against write off’s on aged inventory and markdowns on slow-moving inventory.
At a strategic level, there are 2 key areas you would be involved in :
Planning: where you would define and implement the purchase planning process, develop forecast and replenishment process and Open to Buy (OTB) tools to meet commercial demand for the Core and Specialty categories across QDF’s retail stores.
Pricing: you would develop and implement pricing strategies, aligned with overall category strategy and objectives. Create price and margin policies for the category and ensure adherence across stores.
Operationally, you would be accountable for :
the demand planning process, including forecast, replenishment, and inventory holding for all categories and retails stores under QDF. Ensure the right product supply level according to store, category, brand, and marketing calendar.
evaluating business performance, inventory financial risk and financial feasibility of new ventures
be accountable for the pricing strategy per category, retail price margins performance and actions, reporting on the price and margin deviations, price KPI’s and pricing strategies.
be responsible for the input of all price and margin policies, recommend pricing initiatives
- For this role we are looking for candidates with :
- A minimum of 10 Years of relevant experience
- Experience in retail planning and pricing management
- Strong financial understanding, an expert in MS Excel and other business intelligence tools
- The proven track record on managing cross-cultural teams and projects in leading companies within the Travel industry
- Candidates with experience in travel Retail categories: Beauty, Liquor, Tobacco, Confectionery, Fashion,
- Watches, Jewellery, and Sunglasses would be preferred.
- You would need to hold a relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level.