About the job
About The Role
As a Senior Manager Human Resources, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:-
- Delivering end to end HR services for MATAR Management and employees in support of business strategy through the leadership and management of the MATAR HR Business Support Function, including HR Business Partners, HR Services & Manpower & Remuneration teams.
- Leading development and implementation of HR Strategy to support business objectives in cooperation with Talent Development and Talent Acquisition functions.
- Leading Talent Management and Succession Planning process.
- Leading development and implementation of remuneration strategies.
- Leading the team activities including insights, strategy and solution development, organizational development, resourcing and talent planning, employee relations, service delivery and reporting.
- Ensuring effective and fair management of disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Leading the implementation of the performance management system to ensure performance improvement initiatives (i.e. PIP, IDP) and integration with the talent management process (talent review, succession planning).
- Training and developing other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 10 years of job-related experience.
- CIPD or Aviation or a related qualification in HR is preferred.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.