About the job
About The Role
A great opportunity to join the Group Legal team. Assists the Group Counsel in developing, improving, and managing the implementation of QR’s ERM strategy and framework across the organization by facilitating the identification, assessment, and prioritization of all types of key risks through the development of standards and methods for managing, treating, monitoring, and reporting risks. Work with Senior Management to ensure that risk management is an integral part of the strategic planning and decision-making processes and is closely linked to the organization’s business objectives and performance metrics.
Below Are Some Of The Successful Candidate Accountabilities
- Drive the implementation of local and global regulatory Enterprise Risk Management requirements within the respective parts of the Business.
- Identify and analyses sector trends to continuously improve the ERM approach, including the identification of gaps in processes and capabilities.
- Develop and maintain the ERM policies, processes, procedures, and systems.
- Support the Group Counsel in the preparation and execution of the Executive Risk Committee.
- Ensure that QR Divisional business plan takes into account inputs from Divisional risk assessment outputs.
- Responsible that the risk reporting aligns with organizational performance and strategy reporting, to support decision making and management oversight at the senior levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with business units to identify measure and report on their risk exposures
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to senior leaders and managers.
- Produce risk reports working with key contributors and support the analysis of significant risks and the appropriate mitigation measures.
- Oversee ERM metrics and report performance – quantify, aggregate, and prioritize risks for escalation to Head of Department.
- Embed the complete and consistent application of the ERM framework across the Group.
- Manage the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management framework and ensure that QR risk data and the ERM framework are in compliance with all legal, regulatory, and corporate requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Have several years’ previous risk management experience within a multi-disciplinary company.
- Have previous management responsibility for financial, strategic, operational, and regulatory risks.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Risk Management frameworks.
- Negotiating skills for implementing the ERM framework at all levels.