About the job
About The Company
We are a global telecommunications manufacturer and supplier, specialist in mobile broadband and operating at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile and fixed networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. The company operates in over 150 countries around the globe.
Sub-region: Middle East (ME)
Grade: equivalent to experience and qualifications
- Graduate Degree in Law
- LLM; other post graduate legal or business degree / specialization
- 8 – 12 years PQE
- Excellent English and Arabic drafting and communication skills
- Experience of working in a multi-national or regional company legal department.
- Excellent academic record and working references / credentials
- Experience in ethics and compliance
- Experience in the Telecom and ICT industry.
- Work experience in the Middle East
- Very strong individual contributor
- Strong leadership and business relationship skills