Duties And Responsibilities
- The Senior Landscape Architect should be able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities independently
- Independently performs a wide variety of conventional and complex assignments by applying landscape architecture design standards, practices, and techniques which requires a fundamental knowledge of the landscape, planting and irrigation design, and aesthetics.
- The incumbent at this level is required to regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment in developing original designs and is proficient in the utilization of standard landscape architectural techniques.
- Manages all aspects of landscape architecture projects, including managing staff, meeting deliverable dates, communicating with clients and meeting the approved budgets with minimal direction from the project’s Project Manager or Landscape Design Manager.
- Performs a variety of assignments such as conducting landscape architectural studies, developing design concepts and design criteria, and preparing related reports. Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Develops design solutions and prepares high quality presentation drawings, renderings, 3D models and animations with the assistance of other team members.
- Provides technical guidance to CADD Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- Prepares technical packages from concept design, through detailed design to tender and contract documentation.
- Provides support and production assistance to team members.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture required. Other related experiences not accepted
- A minimum of 10 years experience in landscape architecture, preferably with work experience in the GCC.
- Licensed Landscape Architect (active status) is preferred
- Fluent in Arabic.
- Shall be a self-motivated individual who is able to take responsibility and demonstrates initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks with strong hand graphic and design skills.
- Ability to write technical documents and correspondence.
- Proficient in Adobe Indesign is required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.