Al Faisal Holding
The ideal candidate will be responsible for directing and assisting in the internal audit function, and ensure that all financial standards, regulations and statutory provisions, as well as operational and support policies and procedures, are complied with and that there are appropriate controls to ensure the efficient, effective and proper use of resources to safeguard the company’s assets and reputation.
- Assist with Risk Assessment, developing the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Conducting multiple audit engagements under the guidance of IA manager, derive suitable value-added recommendations as per the Annual Internal Audit plan to strengthen the processes and enhance the internal control framework of the company.
- Building strong professional relationships internally within the company by delivering value-based audit results.
- Coordinating with external auditors to ensure maximum audit coverage and minimum duplication of audit work.
- Performing special projects involving review of financial irregularities, code of conduct violation, conflict of interest etc.
- Conducting Internal audits identifying control weaknesses and lapses, advising Auditees on remediation of weak controls, conducting verification and analysis, evidence evaluation, weighing inter-linked factors and demonstrating conceptual skills.
- Participating in conducting complex financial and process related investigations.
- Conducting detailed reviews of internal/external documentary evidence, email searches, coordinating with the legal department, interviewing witnesses and subjects, maintaining detailed meeting notes and preparing the draft report.
- 10 + years experience in technical/operational/consulting gained in a trading/services & manufacturing industries. Experience in Information technology audits is beneficial and will be preferred.
- Minimum a university B- degree (Engineering/Administration).
- Certification as Certified Internal Auditor.
- Good knowledge of organizational processes and business activities.
- Ability to interact at all organizational levels (junior to executive).
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills with the ability to conceptualize and advise on business problems.
- Strong knowledge of risk and mitigation plans.
- Persuasive communication skills.
- Good command over MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Projects, Excel).
- Comfortable using ERP software (Oracle).
- Ability to use extensive Data Analytics.
- Excellent command of English as a language and communication medium. Knowledge of Arabic is beneficial.
Please note that, due to a high number of applicants, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial application stages of this process. We will, however, endeavour to email you regarding the outcome of your initial application, and provide additional resources as regards your job search, as applicable. Once you are at advanced stages of this process (i.e. at phone and face to face interview) we will provide considered feedback to all.