QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the automated HR systems, and the on-going support of Oracle HRMS/IPMD and other HR technology systems and applications.
- Key contributor to planning and testing system upgrades and changes and the creation of standard and/or specialized MIS HR reports.
- Supports payroll, compensation and benefits, recruitment, salary administration, and the provision of statistical data and reports
- Maintain and monitor HC Budget, Business Plans, HC Projects update and follow-up and manage IPMD/system parameters.
Role Description: Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions:
A. Shareholder & Financial:
- Key contributor to the development and implementation of HRMS system and the analysis of business requirements.
- Plays key role in HRMS system improvements/ enhancements/ upgrades in coordination with IT & HC.
- Provides inputs in setting the budgets for HRMS and other electronic HR systems including system and software investment costs, licensing and system maintenance fees, upgrades/enhancements, system training.
- Prepares and provides relevant MIS reports covering Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring of HR Dept.
- Maintains Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Business Plan updates for HC projects.
- Assists in monitoring the HR budget in line with QNB budgetary control practices. Prepares regular HR Budget utilization MIS reports.
B. Customer (Internal & External):
- Maintains and updates the database on Organization structure and positions, using the QNB hierarchy and on a need basis corrects reporting lines and levels.
- Ensures staff and management requests with regards to HRMS system issues are attended to and are timely and accurately processed.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the compliance function, as and when required.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of other electronic HR processes such as OLM, i-Recruitment etc.
- Assists in the uploading of Divisional Business Plans on IPMD and updates progress on monthly basis.
- Provides accurate and timely HR MIS reports requested by business.
- At the instruction of the Head of HRMs & MIS works with IT dept to coordinate and monitor system development requests.