About the job
Senior HR Business Partner provides strategic support for all employees and provides support to all HR initiatives. The role is critical in executing people initiatives and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Communicates Company Policies and Procedures to the whole organization and ensures proper dissemination of employee’s rights and related matters.
- Contribute to the development of the Employee Relations function by developing an ER strategy that is aligned with business needs.
- Assist in the resolution of specific disciplinary or grievance cases, including acting as a mediator between the employee and line manager when the situation arises.
- Leads and Manages employee communication activities.
- Addresses and resolves employee relations issues.
- Initiates and plans activities to proactively minimize employee issues.
- Ensures implementation of all HR policies and procedures across the organization
- Prepare and maintain Manpower Cost Report, Monthly Leave Report, Separation Report and other HR
Leads, manages and controls activities in Training & Development, Performance Management, and other Organizational Development activities.
- Knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices.
- Knowledge of program planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of project control and cost estimating techniques.
- Knowledge of budget control methods, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.