About the job
About the role:-
As a Senior Hold Baggage Screening Officer, you will assist BH Shift Duty & Inspection Manager on a shift basis to ensure safe, efficient and smooth hold baggage-screening operations in the assigned area from regulatory compliance, On Time Performance (OTP) and equipment, systems and facilities availability and reliability perspectives.
You will be responsible for the coordination with MOI, Customs, QCAA and relevant authorities related to hold baggage-screening process.
On a Shift Basis And Within The Assigned Areas
- A point of contact for Security related issues. Attend to resolve problems related to Hold Baggage Screening Operations.
- Supervise contractors staff to ensure high level of services according to applicable standards and contractual requirement including but not limited to Airport Security Program, time and attendance and service levels.
- Provide guidance and support to the execution of agreed regular maintenance activities in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all standard operating procedure for baggage handling, PLB and related facilities.
- Generate and update daily hold baggage screening operator performance reports.
- Provide analytical, procedural and clerical support to the BH Management and BH Shift Duty and Inspection Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a MUST, preferably in the field of or Engineering / Computer Science
- Min. 5 yrs of exp in Airport / Airline Security Operations with in-depth knowledge of Hold Baggage Screening technology and requirements.
- Excellent Presentation and/or creative graphic design Skills. Excellent written and spoken English skills, able to write operations procedures and train others.