About the job
Project: Secondment of staff and on call professional services for the airport expansion project.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking Health, Safety and Wellbeing manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long-term airport development scheme.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Positioning, promoting and protecting the Mace brand in relation to health, safety and wellbeing.
- Assisting with the development, management and implementation of agreed processes and procedures through the relevant areas and its supply chain in accordance with policies, principles and standards.
- Managing functional elements of the operational health, safety and wellbeing function into an efficient, effective and cohesive team.
- Working collaboratively with the assurance function in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Issuing timely and effective escalation of non-compliance issues they are unable to influence or achieve a satisfactory conclusion.
- Enabling the assessment, management and mitigation of risk in accordance with regulation and good practice.
- Ensuring compliance with the sector-specific HS&W training plan and KPI’s agreed with or assigned by the consultancy sector SLT.
- Developing and promoting succession planning and identifies career development activities for their HS&W team.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursue a similar level of professional qualification.