About the job
We are recruiting and looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to produce digital and print creative solutions as we address our marketing requirements on daily basis.
To be successful in this role, the candidate is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, with a major focus of animations, styles, and layout techniques.
Experience in executing marketing campaigns and projects from concept to production and posting is highly required (including corporate guidelines, branding, websites, brochures, etc…)
As part of the team, the recruit will ensure that our brand is delivered in high quality pieces on tight deadlines
- Ability to manage projects, work independently and collaboratively to deliver top-quality and error-free work on time.
- Previous experience in creating identities and corporate guidelines
- Expertise in motion graphics and animations
- Quickness in creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts
- Prepare and print charts, graphs, illustrations, presentations…
- social media content creation – artworks, visuals, layouts, animated videos, video editing.
- assist in creating the necessary tools to support the departments of marketing and sales, including infographics, newsletters, collaterals, etc…
- Maintain and update marketing materials to ensure they meet brand guidelines
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography expertise
- Multimedia content development
- Knowledge in media production
- Fluency of ideas
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize through multiple projects