We are a newly established full-service Branding, UX/UI Design, Communication & Marketing agency in Doha. We are looking for the right candidate to join our journey.
- Implement client interfaces according to design reference documents.
- Work with other web services such as (AWS, and Google Firebase) to efficiently deliver scalable applications.
- Write modular front-end and back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- You will be working with a team to deliver solutions and might be given a managerial voice and a decision on the solution.
- Create final web assets/files for delivery to client staging and production environments.
- Optimize web products for desktop, tablet, and mobile publishing with web technologies.
- Accept client feedback and modify product code to maximize end-user engagement.
- Communicate delivery timelines and projected setbacks to the project manager.
Software Engineering or B.Sc CSE/M.Sc CSE/B.E.,CSE/IT
- NoSQL (Cassandra preferred)
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Jasmine & Karma
- Ionic (mobile framework)
5+ yrs (FS Developer)
6+ yrs (Senior FS Developer)
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, and Meteor.
- Deep understanding of REST full web services and the ability to create and work on existing ones.
- Experience leveraging back-end API’s/frameworks to integrate server-side abilities into front-end code.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds, as well as callbacks.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Writing non-blocking reusable code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Writing well-documented code, and it is a plus if you can write extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments. • Excellent English written/verbal communication/presentation skills and critical thinking ability.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.