Project: This is a mixed-use project in the heart of Qatar.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior FM manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
The role will be involved in leading the facilities management function that includes planned and reactive maintenance, fault reporting, systems and data management, inventory and logistics and maintenance integration.
The role is required to work effectively in a client-facing environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing the development and delivering effective all-encompassing services at the client site.
- Undertaking the planning and implementation of systems and operating plans to support services.
- Overseeing the day-to-day delivery of services.
- Providing operational advice and guidance to the FM team.
- Managing risk and assurance.
- Strengthening stakeholder relationships.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in facilities management equating quality and value with the individual clients and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.