Doha Logik Enterprises
Doha Logik Enterprises Looking for a Senior level Facility manager experienced in Hospital/Health Care projects.
Job Skills Requirments:
- Analytical Skills: Facilities managers must look at a lot of different information and make decisions based on needs and budget concerns.
- Communication: Facilities manager should talk to their employees, and work with management to make sure the job gets done. Being able to clearly explain what needs to be done will be necessary.
- Attention to Detail: Quality control is a large part of the job. Making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained, or efficiencies are discovered, is key.
- Leadership Skills: Must motivate and coordinate employees, as well as deal with any disciplinary issues that may come up.
- Develop safety policies and maintenance programs
- Determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Coordinate the design of new construction
- Work with contractors during building repairs and construction to ensure code compliance
- Monitor the state of medical equipment and supplies
- Train medical staff in emergency operations procedures
- Ensure legislative compliance
- Perform regular life safety and fire safety assessments
- Perform inspections of medical gas, refrigeration, and HVAC systems
- Recommend services and equipment upgrades
- Allocate office space based on departmental needs
- Train and supervise facilities staff
- Conduct performance appraisals of facilities staff
- Ensure that all buildings meet security standards
- Oversee utility management and electrical engineering
- Inspect patient rooms, waiting rooms, operating rooms, etc. for cleanliness and orderliness
- Purchase and install furniture and equipment
- Inspect buildings to identify existing or emerging structural issues
- Create and maintain budgets related to facilities operations
- Negotiate service agreements with outside suppliers and service providers
- Create workplace safety and cleanliness awareness initiatives
- Collaborate with leaders from various departments, such as health services managers
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Minimum 10yrs of experience is required in the same field.