Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Engineer – Handover to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for controlling, monitoring and supervising project(s) handover activities.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Managing the day-to-day operational & contract aspects of projects.
- Providing feedback regarding project progress, deviations, changes and ensuring that the projects are delivered to client standards.
- Handing over the site(s) (possession of site) and taking charge of pre-contract meeting(s) (kick-off).
- Reviewing and approving project control system which measures the progress/performance, providing early warning of deviations from plan and identifying corrective actions to be taken.
- Monitoring (after liaising with traffic unit) traffic diversions and ensure it is effective and safe.
- Ensuring that quality control, safety plan compliance with QCS & and other government standards.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to secure all necessary permits/approvals for project closure.
- Reviewing deliverables across projects, minimizing exposure and risk.
- Managing scope and achieving goals set for projects, confronting issues quickly.
- Ensuring timely hand-over (delivery) of project(s).
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of work experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Qatar Engineering License (MME/UPDA).