Job Descriptions & Key Competencies
- Experience Minimum Ten (10) years hands-on experience as a senior electrical technician.
- Strong hand-on experience in the operation, maintenance, repairs, testing and troubleshooting of all types of electrical LV/HV (up to 132 kV) equipment.
- Worked in QP Refinery or Crude/NGL Production Stations with at least one (01) year experience in offshore environment.
- Shall be able to work, with minimum supervision, from manufacturers’ specifications and drawings.
- Must have High Voltage Work certificate issued by Kahramaa, Qatar.
- Diploma/Graduation in Electrical Engineering as a minimum (Senior Electrical technician), ITI (Electrical technician).
Years Of Experience