- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with Instrumentation Engineering knowledge or equivalent with recognized expertise in the field of Instrumentation engineering of oil & gas facilities.
- Relevant years’ experience in reputed engineering consultancy or offshore oil & gas operating companies.
- Minimum years of recent past hands-on experience in Electrical & Instrumentation design engineering activities for offshore facilities both Brown and Greenfield project environment.
- Good sense of team spirit, leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
- The Senior Electrical Engineer will hold a commensurate amount of responsibility to coordinate the readiness of the project from the EPC Contractor.
- Ensure the safety and timely completion of projects.
- Ensure COMPANY rules, specifications and procedures are followed in the execution of projects.
- To drive an Incident Free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with HSE rules.
- To carry out studies from FEED to detailed engineering by supervising engineering contractors’ teams and other COMPANY engineers as required.
- To liaise with the COMPANY’s stakeholders, Technical Reference Persons and committees, and other COMPANY departments.
- To provide Electrical/ Instrument design, operating know-how and peer review within COMPANY departments (including Field
- Operations and Planning & Development) for new facilities and modification of existing facilities.
- To employ a holistic approach to ensure fit-for-purpose, optimal solutions for COMPANY.
- Perform, check and approve conceptual, FEED and detailed engineering studies in the frame of electrical / instrument related modifications to existing or new installations performed in-house or subcontracted.
- Prepare/review scopes of work for the same.
- Provide input, support and participation to/in engineering safety reviews and be responsible for action resolution.
- Execute and/or coordinate necessary technical studies in order to propose robust and optimized technical solutions.
- Carry out simplified and detailed calculations/ checks for instrument & electrical materials (e.g. control loops, actuator sizing, short circuit, load sharing/shading, SLD, cable sizing).
- Lead/participate in technical review of the LLI bidders’ proposals and prepare technical recommendations accordingly.
- Review and approve Electrical & Instrument Engineering deliverables received from Contractors for Basic / Detailed Engineering.
- Contribute to verification that all engineering design, procurement and construction activities comply with COMPANY safety, quality and cost objectives.