You will provide electrical engineering services to Worley and its customers, including technical support and supervision within the electrical engineering team.
- Incorporates safety in design and provides attention to sustainable design
- Well versed with High voltage systems atleast up to 33kV systems inclusive of GIS, cables, transformers
- Preparation of Single Line Diagrams, Protection Metering Diagrams, Load Lists
- Power System Analysis using ETAP from modelling the system, to performing load flow, short circuit, dynamic motor starting, protection co-ordination, arc flash studies
- Sizing calculations : Transformers, EDGs, AC/DC UPS including battery, PFCC, HV/LV cables, earthing, lightning protection as per IEC
- Well versed with selection of Ex rated equipment as per IEC Ex/ATEX and interpretations related to hazardous area classification
- Preparation of Specifications, Datasheets for equipment, materials; vendor interaction to complete TBE and Vendor Engineering Review
- Guiding designers in preparing the layouts for equipment arrangement, cabling earthing, lighting & small power, lightning protection
- Co-ordination with work-share office colleagues; checking and reviewing drawings/documents prepared by other colleagues
- Team player willing walk that extra mile to ensure timely, quality delivery of the project
What You Will Bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in Electrical design engineering in Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience with MS-Excel automation, , EMC awareness, Shell DEP, QP standards & practices will be an added advantage
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- MME (Ministry of Municipality and Environment) engineering accreditation is a mandatory requirement. Candidates not holding this accreditation must be willing to achieve this within the probationary period.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.