About the job
- All documentation registration and issue
- Distribution of documents in accordance with the document distribution matrices
- Issue of documentation to the customer
- Will use the document management system (either SPF or Encompass), as well as InControl Document Control and Supplier Document Control Modules
- Providing expediting reports on outstanding transmittals/comments
- Reporting the development and review status of internally developed, supplier and other third party documents
- Archiving of documentation.
- Ensure review of documentation to be issued has the correct document numbering, revision sequence, required signatures and correct title blocks etc
Job Specific Knowledge
- Good experience with electronic document management systems
- Good working knowledge of document control and business processes
- Good knowledge of documentation and data management
- Ability to maintain a Document & Data Management Plan and Supplier Data Management Plan.
- Knowledge of queries and report writing
- Ability to maintain project distribution matrix
Industry Specific Experience
- Minimum ten(10) years’ experience in a document control role within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good knowledge of document control processes and procedures
- Data hand-over and archiving experience
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Bachelor Degree or Technical Diploma from an accredited university.
- Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the CSG, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Experience using other Electronic Document Management Systems
- Preferred experience in Intergraph Engineering Tools and/or SPF administration or other industry Document Management System.
- Experience using databases, i.e. Access, Oracle
- Good written and oral presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate a motivated approach to work including the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment