3 best things about the job:
- A fun, dynamic environment that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
- Being able to work with a client set that are each the global leaders in their industry and who are always open to new ideas and wants to push the boundaries of digital innovation.
- You will be supporting mostly regional clients, so you will have a view of other markets, cultures, and personalities in terms of digital marketing.
Measures of success –
In 3 months:
- Adapted and bonded with the internal team
- Overseen past work and plans to the best of your ability
- Gained initial client trust and comfort level to drive their business
In 6 months:
- Driven strategic plans for your clients
- Shown significant signs of growth potential.
In 12 months:
- Grown existing client businesses
- Mentored and trained your team to be better at their core skills
Responsibilities of the role:
The key responsibility is the setup and optimization of all Digital channels to get the highest standard. The Senior Digital executive will have responsibility for ensuring client campaigns are budgeted accurately and include up to date best practices.
- Management and growth of key strategic accounts
- Create best practices in the processes to be used across the team
- Keep teams and clients up to date with the latest innovations & developments in Digital
- Maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
What you will need:
- A very strong passion for Digital & Media
- 2+ years of Search / Facebook and Digital experience.
- Working knowledge of Search Marketing practices, PPC Bid management tools.
- Strong presentation & client servicing skills.
- Ability to manage workflow effectively both internally and with third parties.
- Strong technical knowledge with an analytical mind.
- Attention to detail with good levels of accuracy.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Able to follow instructions, be organized and work autonomously.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Degree in any discipline, major in Marketing information management, business, mathematics would have an advantage
- 2-3 years’ related working experience in a Media agency or similar business
- Able to manage multitasks and have an excellent interpersonal skill
- Good at numbers and have attention to details.
- Passionate to pursue a career in media/digital industry
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic