About the job
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible. Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This is how we make a difference, We:
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
(Some of) What You’ll be Doing:
- Plan, implement and lead multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, user acquisition, retargeting, retention and user growth
- Run tests and experiments to find the most efficient digital marketing strategies, channels, features, and content
- Report results, conduct in-depth analysis on campaigns performance, and provide improvement suggestions daily/weekly/monthly
- Optimize all digital marketing campaigns and ads to reach success metrics
- Manage campaign budgets, timeline, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization
- Oversee the maintenance of analytics tools including, but not limited to Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Firebase, AppAnnie, etc.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to adapt the marketing plan for best performance as trends change
- Report to and work with the Director of Digital Marketing to allocate and manage digital marketing spend as required, track costs and success accordingly
- Improve app ranking on Google Play and iOS App Store (ASO)
Attitude matters most but do you have any of these?
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing performance marketing in the mobile applications space
- Experience in building the go-to-market strategy and plan for a fast-growing mobile application or product
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter ads, Snapchat ads, TikTok ads, and other digital marketing platforms as well as mobile attribution, product and analytics tools
- Strong aptitude to analyze data and translate insights into actionable plans, improvements and outcomes
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Data-driven personality with passion for technology
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)