About the job
- Develop, check/verify and report Budget, Commitment, VOWD, Forecast and Contingency usage figures for Projects to ensure accurate and timely reporting to support management decision making.
- Monitor Contractor reporting processes in accordance with Company policies and Procedures to enable seamless project execution and timely and accurate reporting.
- Monitor, analyse and challenge Contractor Cost information, Change Order and Trend estimates and assist in assessment and challenge of Contractor claims.
- Check & verify invoices/progress payments, timesheets & plant/equipment usage reports to ensure application of adequate controls for project related cash payments.
- Assist in preparation of E & V annual budget forecasts to support Company annual budgeting process.
- Develop and maintain Project Work Breakdown Structures, Cost Breakdown Structure, and CTR’s (Cost Time Resource Registers) as required in accordance with Company procedures and management expectations to enable correct coding and benchmarking of the Project activities.
- Produce monthly Project Cost reports, to track Budget, VOWD, Commitments, Final Cost
- Forecast and perform trending and variance analysis. Develop and maintain Project Cost “S”
- Curve & Cost phasing to enable management cost reporting.
- Develop and maintain AFE’s and Cost Centre structures enabling correct cost coding and allocation internally in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Develop, monitor & track Owners costs for individual projects to ensure completeness of cost information for management reporting.
- Calculate Project progress based on available information including progress reports, deliverable registers, CTRs, etc. in order to analyse and challenge contractor VOWD reports.
- Provide support to the Project on management of Changes process.
- SAP skills to monitor & track project data.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of MS Excel and SAP.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different organisational levels.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of stage gate project delivery process and the ability to deliver structured schedules and plans appropriate to each phase, Brownfield and Greenfield onshore and offshore projects.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.