Power International Holding
Develop and execute the project cost plan and monitor cost and collect the cost data to ensure conformity with Top Management’s budget directives cost tracking, forecasting, and financial reporting.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand all relevant project documents relating to the cost Management of allocated project(s) and provide feedback during the budget approval process.
- Formulate the project(s) within Computerized Cost System to approved format.
- Perform a variety of cost engineering functions including cost control daily tasks under limited supervision.
- Produce regular reports and advising management promptly of any forecast cost over/under run, with recommendations for the corrective plan.
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
1. Manages a team of 2 cost control engineers on-site and be able to follow up and confirm all their works with a minimum billing of 100 M QR / month
2. Ensure to receive no more than 5 requests for Budget Transfer (Due to missing Items or Miscalculations in the budget) per Project
3. Creates jobs in the ERP within 3 days of the kick-off meeting or receiving the PID
4. Format and upload the CCS Approved budget in the ERP within 5 days or receiving the from estimation.
5. Check and Approve MR, PO, S/C Agreement, within 10 Working Hours from receiving the request.
6. Manages Bi-weekly verification of Stock available at site within 2 days from the cut of date
7. Conducts the Daily Verification of the PC, SRV, SIV and reallocation as needed within 10 Working Hours of the entry.
8. Achieves high accuracy in the calculations of BCWP and updating it in the ERP System.
9. Visits the Sites at least once monthly to verify the progress measurements
10. Uploads the verified BCWP into the ERP System no later than 5 days after the Cut of Date.
11. Produce the Monthly Job Cost Report within 15 Days from the end of the month
12. Reviews proposed cost changes with construction personnel, client and contractors, and enter in the ERP System
13. Reviews and comment on produced budget transfers requests and process with 5 days
14. Prepares and format budgets for Received Variation Requests within 7 Days
15. Verifies the entries of submitted and approved variation orders in the ERP (Budget + Selling) within 2 days
16. Monitors market force and commodity trends- anticipate likely related problems, based on current Trends.
17. Provides at least 5 Early Warnings/ concerns to Major Future Cost overruns per month
- Knowledge of Cost estimating packages such as CCS (Candy) is essential
- Knowledge in Cost Management, Estimating and Change Control
- Computer skills: MS applications and Primavera 6 but not essential
- Knowledge of multi-project resource planning
- Demonstrable project and program management experience allowing a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles and techniques
- Knowledgeable in Total Cost Management Concepts and Terminologies
- Knows how to allocate the budget and establish a cost baseline
- Knows Earned Value Management (EVM) in & out
- Can analyze a cost report, detect issues, and effectively communicate the project’s cost performance,
- Issues/concerns and recovery plans to the project team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (or a Cost Control Tool)
Total 11 year(s) On Job 5 year(s) GCC 3 year(s)
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering