Hamad International Airport
About the role:
We have embarked on an exciting role as Senior Contracts Officer role, where you will be responsible for helping us to achieve this ambition through:
- You will plan, organize and accomplish contracting functions liaising closely with the Contracts & Legal Specialists across all HIA procurement categories to include: reviewing, tendering, analyzing, negotiating and drafting contracts, in accordance with relevant Company policies and procedures.
- You will support tender/ contract evaluation, including basic cost or price analysis, select contract source and the drafting of Contracts.
- You will coordinate with other functional activities to accomplish advance planning and ensure adequacy and correctness of contracting approach, lead time and specification.
- You will participate in formulating Tendering / Contracting policies and procedures.
- You will assist and support the Contracts Department’s Management to procure and negotiate Contracts for continuous, productive and cost-effective business.
- You will be responsible for all documentation of the contract administration/management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Quantity Surveying and Construction Law with a minimum of 4 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in Contracts, Procurement, Legal field preferably in the Aviation Industry
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.