- Engineer with technical background, minimum of relevant year experience in the construction of O&G installations.
- Minimum years of recent past hands-on experience in Onshore fabrication/ offshore construction activities under
- Preferred knowledge of SAP, P6, ICAPS, and CompEX EX01 certified.
- Fluent in English.
- The Senior Construction Engineer will hold a commensurate amount of responsibility to coordinate the readiness of the project for EPC Contactors construction campaigns.
- To drive an Incident Free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with HSE rules.
- To be a key Leader for FEED & EPC Contractors multi-discipline coordination to ensure onshore and offshore construction activities.
- To support Brownfield activities definition and sequence for shutdown and offshore activities duration minimization.
- To ensure SIMOPS mitigations implementation.
- To ensure EPC deliver fabricated items with zero carries overworks to the offshore construction team.
- To define all the interfaces with other entities, projects and to ensure proper management in place from the FEED stage.
- To define all tie-ins and shutdown activities to minimize production losses.
- To deliver an integrated offshore scope with Mechanical and Pre-commissioning fully completed to the Commissioning team. Ensure FEED and EPC contractor’s preparation of required procedures, method statement, and schedule, resources planned in a timely and quality manner to prepare and coordinate the offshore construction activities.
- Attend to all the project meetings to provide construction inputs and support to the team.
- To check from FEED the constructability aspects, as well as the compliance to all the technical requirements by EPC Contractor to ensure the projects are sufficiently prepared and matured to go for site execution.
- Provide technical inputs for early works and shutdown definition/preparation to obtain a consistent dossier (documents, materials, procured and fabricated items, installation sequence, pre-com/com dossiers)
- Technically interface for all SIMOPS aspects of the project.
- Technically interface for all Marine aspects and specific transportation and load-out aspects
- Organize with Sr. PE and supervise offshore site surveys of FEED and EPC Contractors.
- Contribute to the Project Execution Strategy and Project Execution Plan for offshore construction activities.
- Assisting in the development of construction KPI’s for project.
- Follow-up and report the progress of the works offshore, with analysis of the performances, on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and reporting change in scope, assessing schedule impact related to Fabrication & Construction activities.