About the job
Project: Secondment of staff and on-call professional services for the airport expansion project.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior claim manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long-term airport development scheme.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing the contract administration for a major construction project.
- Determining, reviewing and preparing contractor claims on behalf of the client.
- Providing expert analysis of construction claims and testimony in support of alternate dispute resolution and/or litigation.
- Assisting in the identification and documentation of delays or issues as they relate to construction claims and/or change orders.
- Partnering with stakeholders of difficult change orders to analyse and strengthen the position in dealing with construction related issues.
- Providing comprehensive reviews of contract documents to identify and eliminate errors, conflicts, omissions and duplications.
- Initiating of project claims and dispute resolution strategies.
- Auditing of contracts and compliance.
- Implementing and/or assisting with corrective strategy action plan creation.
- Analysing contractual terms and conditions.
- Inspecting and examining the records and contractual notices.
- Presenting and negotiating claims.
You have a relevant degree qualification, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favorably.