Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, recommend and coordinate with external & internal stakeholders pertinent to structural works & design.
- Check plans and specifications for the accuracy of design and completeness for construction.
- Review, comment, recommend acceptance or otherwise on contractors’ and consultants’ submissions.
- Liaise with utility providers and stakeholders.
- Perform actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduate and demonstrable overall experience, out of which minimum 7 years shall be with large construction projects associated with open cut and/ or micro tunneling sewerage, surface & groundwater networks with multi engineering disciplines project coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.