About the job
- Provide all aspect of civil/structural/marine/infrastructure engineering supports as percompany Specifications and International Codes such as BS, OCIMF, PIANC, ISGOTT, ASCE, ACI, AISC, AASHTO, USACE, UBC, API RP and Qatar National Construction Standards.
- Provide technical support to Project Team on FEED to detail design, construction andinstallation.
- Coordinate all aspects of civil/structural/marine engineering and provide technical support to operation and maintenance across company offshore and onshore facilities in addition to supporting Major Projects.
- Develop civil and or structural detailed drawings for the department.
- Perform all the necessary analysis as per the applicable specification or codes along with computer analysis software like STAAD.
- Provide technical support in all sessions of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), HAZOP, Risk Assessment, Lifting, Excavation Certificate and Inspection Program.
- Liaise with consultants or shareholders, represent company to outside agencies, conduct technical presentations and support Junior/IDP engineers to develop their capabilities.
- Control and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Maintain Issue Register identifying and resolving critical issues including new technology risks (under area of responsibility) which could impact new project Reliability and Availability.
- Provide Management of Change (MOC) related technical support to assigned Assets
(Operations) and identifying timely solutions to ensure Asset Integrity and Reliabilitysustaining safe and continuous plant environment
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 6 years experience in an oil and gas environment including experience in greenfield and brownfield Civil/Structural/Marine for both onshore and offshore facilities.
- Knowledgeable of relevant International Codes & Standards such as BS, ASCE, ACI, AISC, UBC, API RP, etc..