Petroplan is assisting a client in the search for a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to take up a staff position within the organization. The client is a leading national oil company within the Middle East.
Salary: D.O.E + benefits
- As a discipline engineer responsible for the provision of the required quality technical services.
- Carry-out Concept definition and engineering studies, design, scopes and preparation of engineering documents as per approved standards/procedures.
- Verify and sign-off technical designs and bids in accordance with approved standards.
- Deliver timely service to meet the project requirements.
- Advice and support in the discipline engineering matters in the area of expertise through all stages of projects.
- 10 years relevant post-graduate experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry
Please contact / 0203 758 9617 for a confidential/non-committal chat.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sectors. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years’ experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivaled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.petroplan.com.