About the job
Responsible for managing project members, he is also responsible for providing status updates of ongoing projects to the Projects Manager on a periodical basis.
- Assisting the Projects Manager in directing the project management toward fulfilling Salam Enterprises’ goals and objectives.
- Assisting the Projects Manager in assessing different types of risks associated with each project.
- Meeting project budget.
- Developing project plans to be reviewed by the Projects Manager.
- Leading and coordinating all phases of the project until issuing the completion certificate to ensure that all projects are running smoothly and according to the agreed time plan.
- Allocating project team and site engineers for each project.
- Ensuring QHSE across different project phases.
- Following up project fees collections.
- Being the key contact person for the project and handling all client and supplier inquiries.
- Ensuring the client’s satisfaction and providing the Projects Manager with feedback reports.
- Maintaining a reliable network of suppliers/vendors and maintaining long-term relations.
- Preparing and submitting regular consolidated status reporting to be presented to the Projects Manager.
- Leading, supporting, and motivating project members to achieve optimal performance.
- Monitoring and appraising project members’ performance and recommending development plans to develop their skills and competencies, and following up on the implementation of this plan.
- Communicating constantly with other departments to ensure that all project requirements are being met.
- Reviews subcontractors and suppliers’ invoices and progress reports and recommends findings to the Projects Manager and coordinates with the concerned salesperson.
- Performs other related duties assigned by the line manager.