About the job
Project: Secondment of staff and on call professional services for the airport expansion project.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior civil engineer to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long-term airport development scheme.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Producing and maintaining the project control system processes.
- Deploying and assuring the programme and schedule governance across contractors.
- Managing the interface with the client finance team.
- Dealing the interface with commercial team to produce anticipated final cost and produce actual cost data.
- Overseeing the production of schedule performance data and key performance indices for project progression.
- Organising integrated schedules.
- Managing and controlling the change to the performance measurement baseline and budget control management in all controls systems.
- Managing project, schedule risk and opportunities.
- Evaluating and interrogating the control account performance data and production of contract review and other ad hoc project management performance data.
- Coordinating of programme reporting.
- Evaluating the key project performance data.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling the forecast schedule.
- Managing planners and project managers to enforce schedule standards on contractors programmes.
- Producing of integrated schedule and evaluating the project schedule performance.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling the baseline budget and cost forecast.
- Applying the cost reporting standards on contractor’s programmes.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling the baseline change control process.
- Managing the change process and control of change to the performance measurement baseline.
- Maintaining the central change control log.
- Liaising with client team for all change matters to ensure full sign off of changes.
- Interfacing with risk management to maintain contingency use records.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling the risk management process.
- Setting and maintaining standards for all project managers to follow for risk management.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling the reporting calendar and templates.
- Setting and maintaining standards for reporting.
- Implementing reporting standards on contractors.
With a relevant degree qualification, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favourably.