Kitopi’s Senior Associate – Customer Success is the bridge between our business and the brands we represent. Need to make sure that every brand that we cook for is absolutely satisfied with our services and is continuously gaining the market’s trust in Kitopi. Constantly reaching out to new and existing brands, super self-motivated and driven, and will always find a way to close the deal.
What You’ll Do
- Grow the business of brands in the Kitopi portfolio by facilitating and consulting on new launches, marketing and strategic initiatives
- Be able to build and manage the brand P&L within Kitopi
- Stakeout brands in the market that could benefit from being part of the Kitopi family (basically, everyone!) and approach them.
- Constantly receive feedback from brands and Kitopi B/C’s and adjust accordingly.
- Delegate tasks to Kitopi Brand Champions and other team members; receive feedback gracefully from Kitopi management and apply it.
- Generate reports periodically for various brands indicating brand performance with respect to revenue, customer feedback, and retention.
- Set a schedule for quality control checks and carry them out. Ensure there’s a smooth flow between our kitchens and delivery aggregators.
- Maximize the business attained from each existing brand through proposing new ideas, marketing schemes, and product development.
- Manage and grow the business with high profile F & B brands
- Nourish individual relationships with client partners
- Develop thorough plans to increase brand awareness, sales, customer acquisition, retention and ratings Implement data – driven discounts strategy and develop marketing campaign plans both on the food delivery aggregators and off the aggregators ( social media )
- Provide product development and product support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication
- Manage projects and serve as brand ambassador between kitchen managers, supply chain, chefs , marketing and tech/product to ensure there’s a smooth flow between our kitchens and delivery aggregators
What We Are Looking For?
- A minimum of two ( 2 ) years of experience, ideally with a Growth mindset. Business Development, Sales and more importantly, Relationship Management are key.
- Passion for Food & Beverage and monitoring market trends.