The incumbent will assume the prime responsibility for the budgeting, forecasting and business planning of the Group performance for the domestic and international businesses, analyzing and deploying the latest budgeting/ forecasting tools.
- Assist in leading the annual budgeting process for all divisions/ departments of the Group and also assist in maintaining consistent business planning, budget, and review procedures throughout the Group and monitoring budgetary control systems.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with all other related departments and units within the Group to achieve the Group’s goals/ objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required
- Assist in developing/enhancing and maintain budgeting and forecasting tools and techniques for the Group.
- Ensure adherence to financial control policies and procedures.
- Liaise with concerned departments and IT Department to resolve all observed inaccuracies in outputs/systems.
- Identify requirements for updating the budgeting system.
- Responsible for developing Group’s budgetary policy/ framework and the related budgetary templates.
- Assist in developing and improving budget monitory forms and structures to ensure an accurate and complete budget control process.
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, or CFA is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a major bank in the budgeting function.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV