About the role
We at Discover Qatar aim to provide and sustain 5-stars standards in customer services and to achieve the Sales & Revenue targets by employing effective processes to provide quality holiday consultation and service through the team of holiday consultants.
- To achieve our ambition we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
- Ensure smooth running of daily tour operations. Coordinate with third-party supplier staff and ensure the tours run without delay or any issues.
- Provide a high level of customer experience and ensure passengers enjoy the tour. Provide excellent customer support and support the team to solve customer issues.
- Coordinate with the backend operations team to prepare the pre sales manifest. Send scheduling updates to concerned teams.
- Ensure that the customers have been issued with all necessary documentation required for transit tour and stopover products. Verify that the documents issued matched the booking made before handover. Issue documentation after full payment is received.
- When necessary, check flights match the accommodation check-in and check-out dates and times.
- Inform the Airport Operations Officer and Coordinator of any emergency situations.
- Stay updated about all the DQ products list and maximize all sales opportunities with the customers.
You are expected to have relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification with minimum 3 years of experience of job-related experience required.