About the role
We are recruiting for Senior Aircraft Appearance Agent – Qatar Executive, to be based in Doha, Qatar.
The Senior Aircraft Appearance Agent is responsible to ensure that the aircraft are cleaned in accordance with approved practices and materials to provide an exceptionally clean and welcoming for Qatar Executive clients. Prior to departure, will be aircraft to ensure Qatar Executive’s exceptional standards are met until the passenger boarding.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
- Ensures cleaning of Aircraft Exterior, cabins, galleys, lavatories, windows, storage compartments and other areas as instructed, in accordance with approved procedures immediately following arrival of aircraft in Doha.
- Ensures cleaning of aircraft carpets, throw rugs and curtains external to the aircraft in accordance with approved procedures.
- Maintains exceptionally high cleaning and hygienic standards with the ability to inspect and evaluate the quality of own work.
- Install aircraft maintenance runners, seat covers and other protective covers, as required following cleaning.
- Ensures removal of aircraft maintenance runners, seat covers and other protective covers immediately prior to aircraft departure.
- Services aircraft cleaning machinery like vacuum cleaners, spray bottles, chemicals and to maintain the stock in the dedicated cleaning trolleys.
- Responsible of ordering of cleaning supplies as required in a timely manner.
- Reads and interprets in housecleaning manuals of vacuum cleaners, cleaning tools, dedicated trolleys, etc.
- Performs other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the head of the department.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 year of job related experience.
- Recognized Matriculation or equivalent certificate / Technical college diploma specializing in housekeeping.
- In depth knowledge of housekeeping fundamentals, cleaning tools and chemicals relative to this area of employment.
- Conversant in aircraft hygienic practices and applications throughout the interior cleaning process.
- Experience in five star properties as Housekeeper / room attendant.
- Ability to manage team members in performing cleaning activities effectively to an exceptionally high standard, with budget and cost control accountability.
- Ability to effectively apply principles, techniques, procedures and equipment in the aircraft interior.
- Detail oriented to determine if a particular material or area requires special attention in order to achieve the desired results.
- Capable of determining the most appropriate tools, equipment and cleansers to perform the task at hand.
- Read, understand and implement instructions from manuals, task cards and instructions.
- Capable of servicing and performing light maintenance on cleaning equipment and tools.
- Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken English.