For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for Senior Advisor Fire Protection & Response.
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical advice on Fire Protection and Response operations.
- Support emergency resilience planning.
- Develop and execute systems and capabilities in line with best practices to enhance the delivery of emergency fire response services to the Oil and Gas Asset Operators.
- At least 20 years of experience in Fire Protection and Response in the oil and gas industry; additional experience in national fire services organizations desirable.
- Proven experience in executing major performance improvement initiatives.
- Experience in multinational oil and gas companies highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Arabic.
- Strong leadership, management, decision making, networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to deal with senior management and external stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science from an internationally recognized university; professional qualifications in Fire Protection and Response highly desirable.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.wtsenergy.com.