About the job
Senior Administrator (Arabic/English)
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Schedule management
- Handle Chief Development and Asset Management Officer – Qatar’s day to daytime schedule to ensure an efficient time management process and the absence of conflicts
- Screen and prioritize requests for Chief Development and Asset Management Officer – Qatar’s time
- Organize meetings and coordinate agendas for Chief Development and Asset Management Officer – Qatar and/or Development & Asset Management – Qatar Department
- Work closely and effectively with Chief Development and Asset Management Officer – Qatar to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Write and edit minutes, draft and/ or type complex reports and correspondences while ensuring consistency and standardization of formats
- Following up on pending matters with only limited guidance.
- Answer telephone calls and provide relevant information to callers; screen and route calls to appropriate individual
- Place outgoing calls as advised
- Greet and escort visitors to meeting rooms; assist where necessary with any queries they may have
- Research and resolve any administrative issues in department.
- Coordinate with Travel team to manage travel, transportation and accommodation for Chief Development and Asset Management Officer – Qatar and/or Development & Asset Management – Qatar department to ensure expectations are met
- Document control
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail for department
- Prepare and arrange distribution of outgoing mail to relevant parties
- Consolidate, maintain and update computerized records of departmental activity to ensure a smooth flow of activities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years of Executive Administration. experience (preferably in the assigned area of specialty).
- Experience in Qatar or GCC will be preferred.
- Proficient in using MS software and strong computer skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high level of accuracy.
- Team Player