About the job
Senior Administrator (Arabic/English)
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinate with registration team and efficiently support.
- Effectively complete registration related transactions of Lands/units.
- Effectively complete registrations of lease.
- Processing and administrating the sales and resale registration agreements.
- Archiving the SPA contracts and title deeds.
- Perform other admins tasks such as but not limited to, processing expenses, gathering date, printing documents and scheduling meetings.
- Following up with the clients and stakeholders.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in an administrative capacity (preferably in the assigned area of specialty).
- Working knowledge of city management / real estate operations.
- Experience in Qatar or GCC will be preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications suite.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high level of accuracy.