About the job
We are currently looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant for our M&S store in Qatar. In this role you will be responsible to supervise the works of the admin team. The jobholder has to support the ADM and ensure the accurate reporting of store data to the Store Management and Regional Office.
- Ensure all reports are up to date to meet the requirements of commercial team.
- Reviews, analyses Sales Reports, KPI & SLS to ensure provide correct figures to the Commercial Teams, prepares new reports when required.
- Works in partnership with the commercial team to support local opportunities that deliver sales growth for their area of responsibility.
- Utilizes customer conversion system to report strengths and opportunities, IPC (Item per customer), ATV (Average Transaction Value).
MIS & System Utilization
- SAP –Proficient in using SAP Module relevant to SAA and Store profile, Ability to understand, train the team and troubleshoot errors as required, prepare LPOs.
- R-Pro – Posses in-depth knowledge of R-Pro application. Can use, train and conduct basic trouble shooting.
- BI – fully aware & proficient in BI reports to help commercial team in getting the corrects reports.
- Escalation Process –Is fully aware of the escalation process, where there is a IT failure or delay having critical impact to the business.
- Monitor the stock movement in SAP & ensure updated records all times to help replenishment system be more efficient & accurate.
- Liaise with Food department to monitor the expired food stocks in the system also ensure correct stocks are available on the system based on SFOR reports.
- Understands the stock count process, the critically of the same to success of a business and can conduct the stock count process.
- Knowledgeable about NOOSE report and deadlines.
- Support the ADM in the stock counts to ensure accurate stocks also identify the high shrinkage departments.
- Actively demonstrates and role models service – Doing the Right Thing principles – generating excitement and commitment to service.
- Delivers a service that meets the needs of customers & business including delivery to commercial teams within the store.
- Ensures maintenance requests are followed and delivered so that the store environment is up to standards at all times.
- Monitor stationary to support SF operations & ensure adequate supplies for the store backstage & staff room.
- Prepares LPO s timely and in line with guidelines.
- Monitors & supports ADM to complete weekly audit checks & highlight any discrepancies to ADM.
- Ensures accurate RTM recording and follow up including charity process.
- Ensures him/herself and team are always updated on SOPs of Cash and Admin function.
- Follows up on action plans to ensure internal audit compliance.
People Policies & Process
- Is knowledgeable about personnel policies and can reach them when requested.
- Ensures all new employees are trained on the till points in accordance with the SOP.
- Coaches and develops team members to optimize performance to enable career progression & provide succession for the business.
- Supports ADM in preparation of accurate Personnel Administration records (Attendance, Absence, Overtime records and related time-off plans/payments).
Voice of Employee
- Is aware of the engagement survey results and action plan.
- Supports Engagement Actions delivery.