We are looking for a Senior Accountant in Qatar. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable and bank statements.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Excellent analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Proven experience ( 10 years) as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA, ECCA or CPA) will be preferred
Salary: QAR8,000.00 – QAR11,000.00 per month
- Accounting revenue: 5 years (Required)
- GL, payable: 5 years (Required)