Vogue Hospitality owns and operates a number of restaurants that target specific markets in the hospitality industry. This intricate and unique operational diversity is designed to ensure targeted expertise and customer satisfaction is achieved in various Industry High-quality, pre-portioned meals for large-scale government/commercial operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the petty cash dues and ensuring all the needed documents & signatures are provided and matched with the company policies & procedures.
- Reviewing all the payable checks (suppliers, petty cash reimbursement, contracts etc.) to ensure that all the required documents & approvals is provided.
- Ensuring all priorities expenses (Electricity, water, gas, telephone, rent etc.) are paid on time to avoid and critical situations.
- Monitoring the bank cash flow to maintain avoiding any suppliers returned checks issues.
- Reviewing the cash sales control report to maintain a proper follow-up & making the necessary action if there is a delay of bank deposits.
- Handling the payroll process (revision of all payroll parameters, making system entries, generating the final payroll payment list summary.
- Posting the monthly closing journal vouchers (prepaid, accrued, payroll, head office expenses…etc.).
- Preparing the P&L report.
- Preparing the cash flow statement (Quarterly, Monthly and daily).
- Preparing the trial balance analysis for all accounts (Assets & Liabilities) including payable accounts like suppliers, accrued accounts, accrued rent accounts, accrued expenses, staff city ledger, staff deposits, staff deductions.
- Following up for having fixed assets inventory & analysis and maintaining proper control of possession.
- Following up for having SOE inventory & analysis and maintaining proper control of possession.
- Maintaining historical records for all documents, contracts, price quotations, memorandums etc.
- Providing a monthly report of all negative issues related to all duties during the month with suggestions to be discussed with the accounting team & financial controller for more proper efficiency.
Only local candidates will be considered with QID and NOC transferable sponsorship.
Salary: QAR4,500.00 – QAR5,000.00 per month
- F&B: 3 years (Preferred)
- accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)