- Process account payables transactions which include entering invoices and verifying proper authorization and supporting documents.
- Ensure month-end closing to include reconciling account payables trial balance in order to ensure correctness and accuracy.
- Oversee consolidation of monthly/financial year closing and assist the Financial Control Manager in the preparation of annual reports using IFRS standards.
- Prepare and review all account payables financial reports and data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the billing system by preparing bills and invoices, specifying the terms and conditions for the payment, payment due date, amount, method of payment, and balance due.
- Manage the cash and cheque payment details for bank deposits.
- Reconcile the account receivables to ensure that all payments are accounted properly on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices, bank deposit records, reports of active accounts, Age analysis, the status of the accounts, and collection on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis using IFRS standards.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Ensure transactions posted to GL comply with IFRS standards.
- Trial balance report on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and or Accounting
- Preferably a Certified Accountant (CMA, CIA, CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Strong process understanding of accounting relevant processes
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, cost control principles, and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, structured, and organized.
- Language Skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be a plus.
- Minimum of 2.5 years of experience within the respective field.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.jobvite.com.