Please note: Due to current Visa restrictions in Qatar, only candidates currently holding a Qatari employment visa can be considered.
As part of our growth in the State of Qatar, SAS is currently seeking to hire a Senior Account Executive to establish SAS presence in key accounts in the public sector of Qatar and to exponentially grow the market potential and share in this territory.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also for the optimal fit to our core values that we exercise internally with our colleagues and externally with our clients and partners. We are seeking a high-caliber and seasoned sales management professional and individual contributor who will contribute to the unique values that make SAS such a great place to work. The sought profile should be the complete and well-rounded candidate that possesses solid competencies and experience in solution and consultative selling, technco-functional skills, account planning and execution strategies, sound and effective business qualification, values fit, market and accounts relationships in the state of Qatar and specifically in the public sector flagship accounts, C-Level access and relationships, analytical thinking and problem solving, effective winning strategy tactics and skills, effective communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional negotiations capabilities, self-initiation, and innovative thinking. The candidate must have a track record in establishing presence, building solid relationships and concluding business with new accounts.
- Continually generate solid and qualified pipeline of software and services opportunities from the assigned territory of accounts.
- Create, develop and close opportunities in new accounts to achieve the set individual monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Manage a team of sales and non-sales professionals directly or indirectly in order to achieve the set objectives for the assigned territory.
- E stablish presence, build solid relationships and conclude business with new accounts/ logos.
- Work with the sales management team to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the right support is granted to the territory and the accounts.
- Set the right strategy to manage the territory of accounts in coordination with the sales management of the team while ensuring full engagement in the day to day operations and activities.
- Develop actionable account plans for the various accounts in the assigned territory in collaboration with the various support functions.
- Timely update of the internal systems related to the business and the forecast management.
- Orchestrate the overall management of bids, proposals, activities, meetings, agreements, etc. in close coordination with the various functions.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction that is secure through after sale continuous customer engagements.
- Ensure continuous engagement with accounts and clients during and after the projects implementation to ensure the consistency of the customer’s relationship experience and to safeguard the client engagement.
- Plan and execute the go to market strategies and plans in close coordination with the concerned team members and sales management with an objective to establish a significant growth potential in the territory.
- Develop a complete understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures based on internal policies and procedures.
- Meet and exceed the set objectives and targets from software, services and maintenance contracts.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years’ solution sales experience
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques; knowledge of software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Proven success in selling solutions to government & public sector organizations in Qatar
- Very strong account management expertise; building and developing trusted relationships with senior decision makers from various divisions, including C-level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a territory sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead initiatives and opportunities; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to travel on a frequent basis.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: global-sas.icims.com.