About the job
A Security Supervisor keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports, with documentation, incidents with the intent of improving the safety and security of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, The Security Supervisor Will Perform The Following Tasks At The Highest Level Of Service
As a Security Supervisor, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Supervisor is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises and the oversight of the Security Team.
- Constant vigilance of hotel operations and premises
- Maintain all documents and key systems to legal and Company requirements
- Recommend improvements in surveillance, security, and fire systems
- Review, quickly and thoroughly, any incidents with the intention of preventing re-occurrences
- Train and supervise the Security Team, organize work schedules, and ensure all policies are followed
- Conduct regular briefings with the Security Team
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Security Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Experience in planning, organizing, and enforcing security systems
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous training experience with relevant qualifications