About the role:
As a Security Operations Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Provide security operational support, coordination and management across the Passenger Terminal Complex and associated landside and airside facilities reporting into The Airport Security Operations Center Duty Manager. To liaise and direct effectively with all other airport stakeholders to ensure passenger, staff and asset security is not compromised.
- Oversee and Supervise contract security supervisors, staff, and direct daily activities to ensure quality of output and deployment to the plan.
- Support the stakeholders and members within the department with regard to compiling of documents and stats in relation to incident reports and rectifications of such incidents, and trend analysis, in order to deliver continuous improvement projects.
- Regularly creating statistics and reports from the Daily Shift Reports, Incident reports for reference purposes.
- Facilitate the compilation of daily shift reports and incident reports by collating data, in order to present the findings in a meaningful way.
- Regular foot/mobile patrols at passengers terminal buildings, constructions sites, apron areas, midfield area and other areas like landside/Airside (perimeter) to protect against any security breach, assaults, vandalism, theft, property damage, fire, and other dangers to property.
- To respond in case of any operational accident or incident reported at both landside and airside of terminal and initiate necessary response. Report the same to the Management with immediate effect in order to ensure the escalation of important matters and quick action in response to the accident/incident.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Knowledge of emergency in an airport or aviation security background
- Line management experience
- Ability to drive and to attain Qatar