Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a basic level of expertise in the information security operating practices including process and technology.
- Provide technical support of all the information security solutions managed by the GIS.
- Track security solutions health, act as a second level support engineer, and support all operational tasks for multiple security tools, including, mail and secure mail platforms, MDM solutions, proxies, web application firewalls, IPS, sandbox solutions, vulnerability scanners, DLP, data classification tools, PAM, IAM, DDoS mitigation systems and other.
- Maintain and support the firewall analysis tool to improve security rules posture, to include orchestration, rules optimization, identification and labelling of rules ownership, expiry and participate in certification to attest security posture.
- Maintain automated security metrics scorecard that enables line managers, and operational staff to spot and take action on security related incidents and reduce surface risks prior to implementation.
- Maintain effectively the GIS security tools. Keep the systems updated and remediate applications and device vulnerabilities.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: proztec.com.