Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operation of the Security Department.
- Train all security personnel in their areas of responsibility.
- Supervise all activities of security staff to ensure compliance and proper application of department regulations and hotel policy.
- Handles, documents, and follows up with necessary persons any accidents occurring in the hotel premises.
- Documents all activity in the department, including emergencies, loss, theft, or accident.
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Social Science or relevant discipline
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position in security & safety management.
- Loss prevention experience will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of local laws, investigative methods and fire safety.
- Criminal-free record.
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken.
- Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.dusit.com.