Responsible for the overall security of Office premises, including showrooms/boutiques, café and a team of security personnel for both locations, i.e., preventive measures/detriments to mitigate the potential financial loss to the organization, tracking incidents, investigating minor and major incidents. Ensuring the security of the premises at all times by applying maximum security/SOP protocols.
- Providing and arranging assistance and help to tenants, customers and visitors when and where it is required
- Responsible to attend complaints promptly and effectively
- Writing incident, accident and trouble reports and submitting to his superior on a daily basis
- Patrolling the pre-defined area by the management
- Carry out regular inspections of the area required and taking corrective action as per the situation
- Control any unauthorized material movements on the area during duty hours
- To prevent and detect crimes
- To prevent and detect fire
- To ensure rules and procedures of the client/ management are observed by tenants, contractors and all concerned
- Carrying out daily inspection of the fire equipment.
- Responsible to maintain a high standard of performance and uniform turns out. Responsible of tackling incidents and accidents within the perimeter.
- Handling lost and found items, taking corrective action as per standing instructions
- Responsible to maintain all relevant records within the security department
- Responsible to brief superior about all the relevant security activities in the area
- Responsible to maintain excellent working relations with colleagues subordinates and all other departments and employees working in his duty area
- Responsible for the overall cleaning of the property and to instruct House Keeping staff to perform when required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of secondary diploma with 2 years experience in Military, Police, Security Guard
- Skills in Medical and Fire Fighting
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- English or Arabic speaking
Minimum Education & Experience
- Secondary School with minimum 2 plus years of work experience in a similar field.
- Age between 22 – 40
- Bachelor Degree
- NEBOSH certificate for health, safety and environmental practices will be an advantage
- 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability in managing complaints and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated multitask ability
- Can work with minimum supervision and can work under pressure
- Highly mobile and flexible on timings
- Knowledgeable on accommodation regulations within the region
- Ability to demonstrate basic first aid and emergency protocols.