Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Security officers and ensuring their effectiveness in procedural matters.
- Ensure all Global SOP and Security procedures are adhered to and ensure staff are aware of the correct procedures. Implement Global and regional Security Management systems as well as maintain the implementation of TAPA procedures.
- Conduct investigations into any security violations related to people, shipment and facilities.
- Respond to all emergency incidents and evaluate the cause. If necessary contact the appropriate emergency contact list and service.
- Assume responsibility for the reception, storage and transmission of high value shipments.
- Ensure all incidents are reported in the Event Log Security Case Management system (SCMS) and to necessary personnel.
- Ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly and quarterly reports are prepared within time frame.
- Responsible for upkeep, corrective and regular preventive maintenance of existing facilities and equipment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming and hygiene
- Good clear command of the English language
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to effectively contribute as a team member as part of a busy team
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues
- Good understanding of DHL Network
- Possess a RIGHT FIRST TIME philosophy
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programme
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: dhlexpress.taleo.net.